Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Day Out With Thomas- 2012 Edition

Yeah, we pretty much repeated our mini vacation last year- Lancaster to go to DW and see visiting Thomas!  But it was such a blast (and both times Sylvie's daycare was closed), so why not repeat it?!  This year seeing Thomas was fun b/c Sylvie knows him and likes him too!  But the heat advisory was still in effect (which explains our melted looks in all of these picts!) so we didn't spend all day at the Strasburg RR.
  
 
All aboard!

Aren't their conductor hats (from the Hubler twins birthday party last year!) so cute?
"Tickets! Tickets please!" (a la Mr. Conductor from Dinosaur Train voice)
 
Our Thomas picts were not as good this year as they were last year.  
We were placed in one of the side seats- oh well!
 
 
Sylvie loved Sir Topham Hatt and kept high-fiving his big cartoon-like hands- ha!
I LOVED this shirt when Courtney first got it for 3-year-old Bailey (FOUR years ago!). Imagine my delight to find it among the other treasures from the Cassada girls' 3T hand-me-downs! Yay!  I think I might have Sylvie wear it every day of our upcoming beach vacation with the Rocks b/c Ken is a little disturbed by my blogging- haha!
While I was trying to get a good picture of her shirt, she wanted to show me her Thomas tattoo.  Super cute to realize that this is similar to proud Brady (who looks so cute and small!) last year!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

ahh! the shirt! i love it! :-)