Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Volcano Island

Today we took the kids to Volcano Island, a small local water park. I didn't know about this place until Graeme posted his Living Social deal on Facebook. I did it too so we got 50% off admission on a weekday. When I bought the deal, I was thinking we'd be using it during the daycare vacation...and that's just what we did today!  We left the house after lunch and in Bazarre-o World fashion, Brady (who does not nap on weekends anymore, but does nap at school) fell asleep in the car immediately and Sylvie (who typically takes a 2-3 hour nap daily at this time) stayed wide awake chattering away. I took this picture on my phone b/c it cracked me up.  Little sister was staring at him and asking me, "What Brady doing Mommy?"  Uh, he's sleeping little girl, like you should be doing!  I also thought it was funny how Brady pulled his sombrero down low during his siesta.  :p
There was putt-putt at the park.  Brady's been going to the range and golfing with Daddy and Papa. But Brett says Brady's short game could use a little more work. Brady was delighted to play mini-golf.
I took this picture of the boys indicating their scores on this particular hole. Yup, Daddy shot a 3 and Brady got a hole in 1!  Hmm, looks like someone else's short game could use a little work!  ;p
Sylvie was excited about her pink ball, but lost interest in putting after the first hole.  LOL!  Most of her time was spent playing and seeing what she could do with her pink ball (throw it in the river, roll it under the tunnel, pull it out of the hole when she pulled the flag out, etc.)  Needless to say, the boys had their fun and we girls had ours!

No comments: