Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Boot Camp

Our camo outfits started out incidental and then turned intentional.  Sylvie got this super cute camo shirt from Mimi that says, "You can't see me" haha! and I was planning on wearing my comfy camo shorts while traveling today, so I made the boys dress in BDUs too.  :p  I wanted a camouflaged family photo.
Then we decided we should make Army guy faces and be tough.  They loved that!
In this one, I looked pained, Brady's mid "grr!" which resulted in looking like he's crying, and Sylvie's got fishie face- LOL!  Daddy looks good!  This pose (hands on your legs and saying "grr!") was Brady's idea.
How cute is the little miss?
It seems Brett had even more fun playing around with photo editing features- super cool!
 The Luhring platoon is ready for vacation.  Over and out.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

these are such fun pictures!