Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Scooby Doo, Where Are You?

I totally thought of the "ghosts" that were on Scooby Doo as I looked at our hardwood floors today.  The kids were outside playing chalk.  I remember distinctly saying, "Hey, I just wiped down the floors, so tell me when you want to come in and I'll rinse you off, okay?"  I had to laugh when exactly what I thought would happen, happened!  (I did not realize how cute these two-year-old footprints would be though!)  So "Scooby Doo ghost-like," right?  You remember how it was Never a real ghost ("Zoiks!") only a person pretending to be a ghost by doing something like walking in flour.  The writers had to have had little people in their house too!  :p






No comments: