Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

The Bunny arrived again in our neighborhood for the annual egg hunt. I just looked at last year's pictures. My goodness, where have my babies gone?! :( This year's event was even more fun b/c we met up with friends. Colton slept over last night and then we met Haylie and Evan, Carter, and Colin there too. Uh, too bad I didn't realize until about 10 pictures in that I was on manual focus. Doh. Not paying attention results in a few blurry picts. :(
This year we came up on the tunnel from the other side.

Haylie and Evan ran up to meet their pals. Haylie hugged the bunny and then we got a group shot. I didn't actually notice the "Bunny Grope" (as Evan's mom, Kristin, called it- lol!) until I downloaded the picts. hilarious!


Starting line-up. It was a weird kind of bright outside; hence the squinty faces.






You can tell Brett took these...b/c they're artistically awesome! :)



Egg launching and running up and down the hill were popular events today too.

No comments: