Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Size Wise

Brady is growing like a weed! I swear pants that fit him one week literally no longer fit the next! So lately in the morning while he's getting dressed, we've had a lot of trying something on and determining if it goes in to the "Kiks' pile" (Maya's little brother...we swap our older kids' clothing for our younger kids- it's awesome!) or if he can perhaps get a little more wear out of it. Sometimes I'm baffled and I'll say things like, "Man, that's a 4T!" I should have known that little listener absorbs all of this.

Today is Sports Day at Brady's school so I asked him which Hokie shirt he wanted to wear. The jersey that came with his football helmet is huge. He realized it's pretty big and this morning he said to me, "What T is it?" Without a point of reference I had no idea what he was talking about. I said, "I don't understand your question." He replies, "Is it 4T b/c I'm 4 years old?" (I had previously explained that generally the "T" sizes coincide with age a while ago and I guess he remembered that!) LOL! He's size-wise, that little man of ours!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Lol, this is awesome! Smart boy :)