Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Pretty

Uncle Sam wants YOU to smile nicely for the camera!
(This must have been another of my attempts to avoid the "cheeese!" face. I must have told her to say or do something that resulted in this...)

Oh wait, I remember now. I was trying to avoid This face (below). She's pouting b/c she wanted a skirt over her "tights" as she called them. I told her the pretty pants were not tights, but she was insisting on a skirt.

New approach: "Ta daa!!"

There we go...pretty girl!

And here's pretty girl eating her breakfast...in her own style, which she apparently adopted from Romey- b/c she's avoiding the toast and just licking off the cream cheese like a dog. Table manners are still a work in progress for this little lady.

No comments: