Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

And Then There Were Three

We took Colton home with us today. The boys were eating their special treats they made in school (graham crackers with Twizzler crosses) and Sylvie was having her own special lollipop treat. They looked so.stinkin.cute. sitting all together on the stoop.

I love having the three of them...it makes me consider adding another child to our family. But then I realize a part of what I love about this trio is that Brady and Colton are the exact same age. I suppose we could adopt and attempt to re-create this perfect scenario. But then I realize an even Larger part of what I LOVE about this trio is that the boys are best friends...so really my only solution is to adopt Colton. ha! Despite the fact that their hands are full with the 6-week-old twins, Melissa and Chad won't go for that though. :p So we'll just bring our third child (Colton) home with us as many days as we can!

No comments: