Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Preview

I think it's supposed to be in the 70's today! (I say "think" b/c I'm generally surprised by news events and weather these days. I really only watch my recorded shows or Nick Jr. So unless Moose A. Moose starts doing the weather and reporting current events, I'm remaining clueless about the world around me.) :p When I got the kids dressed with their lighter jackets, I thought how cute! and wanted a picture of the little jeans kids. Here's what happens when we're trying to get out the door on a weekday morning and I want to take their picture:
Yup, that would be Spiderman standing next to Sylvie who is finishing her first breakfast. No, she's not scared of him...she has her security blanket after all!

Time to put our shoes on (we always do this on the stairs). Maybe we'll have better luck getting a picture here. They're both looking at their Daddy in the one on the right.



For the first time in a long time, I pulled out Big Red and walked to pick both kids up from daycare this afternoon. I took these pictures of Sylvie b/c she looked so cute. What a big girl! I love how she's holding the cup with one pudgy hand and sticking the other in it to retrieve her snack.

I think Brady's getting a little too big to ride in this stroller, but he has to do what Sylvie is sometimes so if I'd brought the single stroller and asked him to walk home with me it would have been trouble. Despite the fact that he's crammed in his seat, that is not a look of pain- the cheeese! face continues. Meanwhile, Sylvie has the "I have a handful of cereal in my mouth" face on.

We stopped at the swings and played at the playground.

I wanted their picture together on the double slide. Amazingly, it was Brady who waited patiently for me to take the picture and Sylvie who just took off on her own! :p

They were chomping on their leftovers from Dough-nation Dinner yesterday and sort of chatting to each other. It was very cute. It was a little too dark for a good picture though.

btw, we laugh over the way Sylvie struts around sometimes. Brett says she walks around like she's the bee's knees. I think her belly makes her posture that way...and it sure is cute! I took this video of her walking to the playground today.



No comments: