Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cheers to Sean

It seems these days we only get together with friends for little people birthdays. We used to always get together for our (adult) birthdays. Yay Sean for turning 40 and yay Jenny for throwing him a fab forty surprise party @ Dogfish Alehouse! SO fun! Even though Tim and Brett mocked me for drinking the light beer, I thought it was really good. They said, "This would be good to have after mowing the lawn on a warm day." 4 beers later (which is A LOT for me! good times!) when we got the check, it was revealed that the name of the beer I'd been enjoying was...the Lawnmower- ha! I neglected to take any pictures while we were there (uh, I had 4 beers!) but Papa took one before we left. :) Happy Birthday Sean- thanks for giving us a great reason to go out and celebrate!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Your new posts of the kids are all so cute that I can't decide which ones to comment on...love them! But I had to comment on 4 BEERS TIFF :) P and I were at lunch yesterday at Rio Grande sans kids and talking about a long ago HH at Fairfax Corner with a bunch of the old crew from Booz. I actually made the comment, "I think that's the only time I've ever seen Tiffany drunk or at least tipsy." Glad you guys got out!!!