Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun and Formals

Each day, Brady went straight for the pool...which was filled with ocean water and Really cold. He often refused his morning nap and would be full-on exhausted by noon. Here he is playing in the pool with Meemaw and then zonked out after lunch.



This second night was the ship's formal night. Incidentally, the black dress I am wearing is the same dress I wore on the family cruise my dad took us on 12 years ago. But better than that? It's also the same dress my mom wore to a wedding in the 1970's...it was a reddish/orange color then. We dyed it black and she redid the sequined halter for me when I was in high school and I wore it to one of my proms. ;p


Deciding what to have for an entree.
Cheerios are the appetizer, of course!

Because I think little man looks adorable in this outfit and because I Love the tot squat...

5 comments:

veronica said...

I'm impressed that the dress still fits! I know nothing I wore in high school would come close to fitting!

T-Luh said...

Oh that's only because it's made of this super stretchy way-cool 70's polyester and it's very "flowy"! :)

Courtney said...

you ALL look amazing!

Piggy said...

What a beautiful family! :)

Soma said...

Wow! That is so cool about the dress. You all look great!!!