Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Besos and Bosas



Tonight for the first time Brady consistently gave us kisses (direct ones, not the "catch it, mmmm-whaaa" ones). It was one of the sweetest moments I've ever experienced. I was laying on the floor and he came over and hugged and kissed me. So I called for another by saying, "Beso!" and he did it again. I repeatedly asked at least a dozen times and he responded with the sweetest slobbery kiss each time. It made me melt! Then before bed, we had him running laps between his mommy and daddy and giving us kisses with each pit stop. All three of us Loved it! Ms. Flori and Ms. Adela have been teaching him the word "kiss" (beso) in Spanish. He also responded to "Bosa!" which is how Ms. Omayma asks for a kiss. The funny thing was when Brett said "Kiss?" to him tonight, he had no reaction. Apparently Brady only communicates his love in Spanish and Arabic. :p

2 comments:

Piggy said...

What a sweet, happy sick boy! :D

Drea responds with hugs and kisses when we ask in English, Chinese, and when we tell her that we love her. I definitely does make us melt! :)

Soma said...

Kisses are the best! Yay for you all that Brady is able to give them to you. We also loved that moment with K!