Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Does he do windows?

My little FavDay helper allowed me to get a lot done today. Brady discovered the Swiffer and it was love at first push. This thing occupied him and kept him happy like nothing I have ever seen! It was Great! I did the laundry, changed the bed sheets, dusted, and cleaned the bathroom...all before Brady's AM nap, while he was still awake! (I normally rush around doing my household tasks while he is napping.) He even took care of a few dust bunnies with his new toy and actually helped me with the housework- sweet!

Now if only the (milk + drool) solution that Brady uses had the same cleaning power as the (vinegar + water) solution I use, then we'd have the cleanest floors in all the land!

No comments: