Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wrapping up the week with Grandma

Just for giggles...check out the funny faces. :)
This week has been an interesting one for me. I continue to be amazed as I realize just how much love I have for this little man. This whole week I was really trying to take care of Brady's basic needs (feeding, diapering, comforting) and then share him with others. My arms and heart ached for him. I know that sounds so melodramatic and maybe it's just hormones talking...but I really missed my son this week. I cherish our time together and love him too much. Wait a minute...there's no such thing as loving your child too much! Okay, so maybe I'm a borderline "SMother" lol! I don't care. I love my son.

1 comment:

Soma said...

I know what you mean. It's so hard to share them :)