Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Running Walking Errands

Well seeing as it's probably not the safest course of action right now, I'm really trying to drive only when I need to before I get my replacement contact lens. So today Brady and I ran errands by actually walking them. You've got to love planned communities like our neighborhood. Not only are they pretty, but they are pretty convenient! We have 2 grocery stores within a 2 mile radius. Today we strolled and baby hiked (bjorn style) the mile or so to the Safeway plaza. The weather was perfect- sunny, a light breeze, and not too warm. (still working on perfecting the camera timer shots...this one was taken from the porch but you can see how beautiful the day is)

No comments: