Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall Fest Fun @ the Farm

First, had to capture this adorable outfit...and she had fun posing- ha!
Pure fall fun @ Ticonderoga!  
 Updating pictures from two years ago!
 Swing time with Papa
 bouncing Medusa!
 

 Hmm, now that's a new take on the photo cut-outs! ha!  
Grandma came up with an ingenious way to make Brady a willing participant!
 
Hey!! Hay ride!
 
 Little Rascals
Can you just hear Brady's hilarious giggle 
as the goat tickles his hand while retrieving his snack?
 hmm, juuuuuust right!
 I was determined to document that I was actually there today-
of the 180 pictures taken, there's just this one of me...at home. ha!

6 comments:

SFTB said...

Hi Tiff,

It's "Scott From The Bus." I chose to bury this comment in an older post, so hopefully no one else will see it but you, and you can go in and delete it from the pages people see publicly.

I recently took a guess at your work email address to apologize for the ridiculous way I acted toward you back then. I don't know if that message went through or got blocked, so I will try reaching you one more time this way and then let it go.

Anyway, I want you to know how sorry I am for the way I acted back then. When you found Brett and then gave up the bus in favor of carpooling, it shouldn’t have changed a thing with us. But instead I acted out in a way that was possessive and weird and selfish. It took me a long time to realize that it must have hurt your feelings. And disappointed you. You called me a psycho and you were right, I made a great big fool of myself. I’m so sorry.

-Scott

T-Luh said...

SCOTT! HI!! I never received your email. Send me your email address- tluhring @ gmail dot com

SFTB said...

Message sent from scott c boller @ gmail dot com
(no spaces or dots in my name)

You probably got it, but these days I just never know...

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

Sacatelo El Pilin Desnudo

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

Los 3 Niños Que Se Encueren Y Tu Pilin