Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School 2013

Wow, this day came so fast!  We all did great today- actually woke up early, with enough time for pictures, mommy sidewalk chalk reading, and a great walk to school!  Love you kindergarten boy!
 He says, "I wanna be a COP." I say, "Okay, write police officer." He says, "Nah, I wanna write COP." Well, alrighty then...it's better than "ROBBER" I suppose. ;p
Legit with his backpack-
" Yay Brady!"
 mmm, the force is strong with this one
 Lil sis joins the party!
 We're posed here to WALK to Mill RUN- ha!
Joy and I had fun doing this and the kids loved it!  I'll upload the entire encouraging journey picts when Joy sends them to me.
We're a kindergarten family!
 one.last.squeeze.
 Headed home; here's how we roll (with Kevin "riding the rims" as Joy says). ha!
 Up top, Mr. Kevin! 
And here's a new thing I started after snagging the idea on Pinterest. The plan is to take a picture of this Class of 2026 graduate every day for the next 12 years and watch him grow! SO fun!

No comments: