Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Walking

The walk to school each morning has been fun.  It's a nice 10 minutes where we get a little exercise, talk a little bit, and start the day off great.  (Although admittedly, Sylvie was a bit of a SHOW the first few days...screaming about how she didn't want to walk, doesn't like exercise, and how it was a waste of her energy {which was "going out of my tummy in to my legs and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!"}.  It was amusing to our neighbors- this shouting stubborn little three-year-old.  It helps that she's so darn cute.)  :)  Speaking of cute...she put her boots on with her shorts this morning and looked adorable; and she was super great on the walk today.  (of course it helped that we swung by the Pauleys and picked up Colin this morning)
 Brett makes fun of me for taking pictures like this, but I think it's cute.
And apparently so does little sister. :)  She said, "Can you and me have a picture like that too?" Why, yes that would be great!  My thoughts exactly!
Great shot Brett- he sacrificed my head for a view of the sidewalk apparently? ;p
 
I was taking both Colin and Sylvie in to school today so that they could give their teachers their "TGIF" gifts.  (Kristin and I didn't want to do an end-of-year gift since Colin and Sylvie were staying in the class.  We meant to do a back-to-school gift on Tuesday, but it was a crazy day.  So we did a TGIF gift after this first week- HA!)
Yup, the buddies are holding hands
 

No comments: