Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Greatest Show on Earth!

We went to the circus today...super fun!  I remember going with my uncle when I was in 5th grade (it's where I first had cotton candy!).  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the show is pretty similar 25 years later!  I do love me some motorcyclists riding inside a small metal globe! :)
Aren't they so cute and colorful?
We went with our fav neighbors and Bella chose to ride with us...so the greatest show on Earth actually started in the car for us and continued on through the evening.  ha!
btw, Sylvie was FASCINATED by the show.  She is a fan of live performances. Apparently she also intends to be a participant.  She said to me, "Mommy, I wanna be in the show!  I'm gonna be and you are gonna watch me and cheer and say, 'yay Sylvie!'."  So there you have it- she's off to join the circus folks! ;p
This almost made the $12 we paid for each bag of cotton candy worth it.  Almost.
(the "hats" came on top of the cotton candy)
 It's not her first time having cotton candy, but she's like her mama and loves it just the same! ;p

No comments: