Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Just Dance

No pictures from dance class today.  :(  I've been bringing Brady along with us and have found I'm just not taking as many pictures when he's there.  I only WISH I had the camera today.  so so so funny...

Lately we've been playing Just Dance on the Wii.  omg! It is SO much fun!  It's the only video game I will play...I'm not a fan of video games (playing or watching really b/c the motion makes my head hurt).  Anyway, so today was real life dance class and during the jazz portion, Ms. Kristen played You Don't Know You're Beautiful.  Instead of imitating Ms. Kristen's movements and following her directions, Sylvie was doing her own thing and kept saying, "You're not doing it right, Ms. Kristen!  Do this; now this!"  Sister was doing the Wii moves (accurately too...I know b/c Brady was doing them too!)!  hahahahahahahaha!  My stomach hurt from laughing so hard!

No comments: