Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Flower and Garden Show

This morning we're headed to the annual Leesburg Flower and Garden Show.  This is the first year we're actually going to really look at vendors and get information (for our patio) instead of just going because it's something to do. ha!  The little lady is dressed the part.  Love her in dresses and jeans...and boots! ;p
I did not bring the camera; only had my phone.  So the pictures aren't great, but the cuteness was abundant!  Little sister declined my offer of her jacket (and told me to leave it in the car).  Only to state that she was "freezing" as we walked in.  I gave her my scarf and oh my word!  Why can't I be this cute?!?!
Despite the true fashionista's fab look, nice Daddy ran back to the car for her jacket. :)
 

No comments: