Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Barber Shop

Brady got his first "real" haircut today...like at the barber shop.  Tomorrow is Picture Day at school and the Brett wasn't sure if the Flowbie would quite cut it.  ha! Get it?!  Anyway, it was kind of a fun experience.  But if I'm being honest, Brett does just as good of a job and saves us $17. ;p  Interesting note: Sylvie was Terrified at the mere thought of someone cutting her hair.  I mentioned a trim to her and her eyes got huge and she said, "No! I want to be Rapunzel.  Iffa (which is how she still says "if;" it's hilarious!)  Iffa they cut my hair, I will look like a boy!!"  
I only had my phone, so the pictures aren't terrific. :(
Our Bieb is ready to trim the mop!
  He's so cute with those little round cheeks!
 
 

No comments: