Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh, Christmas Tree

We attempted to use the large artificial Christmas tree that was beautiful in our old house with its two-story family room this year in our new home...and it just wasn't working for me.  For some reason the "artificial-ness" of it bothered me.  So we sold it to the new owners of 21520 (who are pretty awesome, btw!) and decided to get a real tree this year.  Ah!  This is what I grew up with and what I'd had my whole life, except for the past  seven years or so.  It smells wonderful!  We went to a little farm tonight to find our 2012 Christmas tree.  It was super fun...we found a tree, played on some slides, made ornaments, drank hot cocoa, and ate cookies.
 This is it!

No comments: