Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Polar Express!

Sylvie and her Tutus and Tiaras' friends have been working for about three weeks now on their dances for The Polar Express show...and today's the big day!  Bella wasn't backstage yet when we got there and Sylvie was going to cry when she realized I was going to leave her and go somewhere else.  Then Ms. Kristen said, "Does anyone want to watch a princess movie?" and I was quickly forgotten. ha! :)  She did GREAT!

The mamarazzi got front row seats- one seat per dancer; it's where I sat right next to Ms. Erin, Violet's mom (we were front and center...kind of awesome!).  Daddy, Brady, Mimi, Grandma, and Papa sat all together in the back, but still had a good view.  Ms. Kristen was right- not a bad seat in the house!
The opener- 
In typical dance class fashion, I was smiling and crying almost the Entire show.
I LOVE it.  I hope Sylvie keeps enjoying this so much, 
b/c I love being her dance mom. :)
 "'Cause that's the way it happens on the Polar Express!"
 "Introducing Sylvie!" (that little tongue stayed out the majority of the time) :)
One of the sweetest things I've ever seen.  Just looking at these pictures, make me teary-eyed!
 
After the show, Sylvie immediately went to Ms. Kristen to get a lollipop- LOL! (that's what happens after class).  Ms. Kristen gave candy canes today, and Sylvie was Thrilled (and thoughtful...she asked Kristen, "Can I have one for Bwady?"  LOVE.
3 of the 5 "Little Elves-" Violet, Sylvie, and Ashley
 
This was one of the cutest things- Brady was So excited to give Sylvie the pink flowers he picked out for his sister, the dancer...and she was So excited to give him the candy cane she had selected for him.  I love how she's touching him to emphasize her point as she tells him, "Brady, we got candy canes!!!"
 Love us the Morels!
Fam Foto

No comments: