Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Birthday Breakfast

Chad and Melissa were busy buying their new swagger wagon last night, so I picked Colton up from school.  The kids played all evening and when I was telling Brady I'd make sprinkle pancakes for birthday breakfast, Colton goes, "I wish I had birthday breakfast." and Brady said, "I wish we had a sleepover for my birthday."  So I texted Melissa.  She cracked up at how they work the system and laughingly agreed. :)  All three went to sleep in Brady's room, until Sylvie decided "the boys were too noisy" and retreated to her own room.  (Although Brett reported that it was Sylvie who was doing all the talking- ha!)  We had birthday pancakes in the morning.  This was probably more of a treat for Sylvie who had icing all over hers.  Brady (of course) refused icing.  {He always takes the icing off cake and gives his sister a double helping- it's a win-win for them.}  Gingerbear was front and center with balloons perched on the candle centerpiece.  He even wrote Brady a birthday message, which the birthday boy thought was pretty cool.  :)

No comments: