Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Un-Pack 'n Play

These two were kind of hilarious today.  I put a bunch of boxes in their playroom, and told them, "unpack your stuff."  I kept laughing out loud b/c it sounded like Christmas morning up there-
opening and digging through boxes, followed by, "Oh my gosh!  Look! Mr. Potato Head! I haven't see you for a weee-ly long time!"  and "whoa! Batman and Robin and the helicopter...cool, I was looking for this!"  Some of their toys have been in storage for the past six weeks or so and the reunions were hilarious!  Oh and Sylvie...sister is still a riot!  That's the tie to her Tinker Bell sleeping bag on her head that she found and said, "Cool! Headband!" and put it on herself.  :p

No comments: