Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wawn Whoa Wa!

Brady Loves his lawnmowers. It's a riot. Whenever we are pulling in to the driveway and I hit the button for the garage door opener, he shouts, "Wawn Whoa Wa!" (lawnmower) knowing that his lawnmowers are in there and it's time to play. He's even more thrilled when Daddy has his big toy out too and plays along with him.

I'm mowing the lawn and I'm working real hard. When I'm done, I'll have a beautiful yard! That's the song one of his lawnmowers plays...Brett likes it. ;p

This post serves as documentation of his love for the lawnmower that I'm sure we'll have to remind him of when he's a teenager with the chore of mowing the lawn.

1 comment:

Soma said...

I'm fluent in toddler-ese - I knew what your post was about the second I read the title :)