Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Fav Day Anniversary

I had a realization today that we've had one year full of FavDays. It's been one year since I returned to work but I still hold on to my Fridays to spend with my little man. Happy Fav Day Anniversary little man! I cherish our time together!
So I had to take a picture of us today. First off, I love my new Cheerios shirt- haha! My mom was looking in my pantry last week and she goes, "Wow. You sure do have a lot of Cheerios." I said, "Yeah, well we go through them quickly...and besides I got a free shirt!" It arrived a few days ago- retro fun! Second, I love Brady's outfit. This is another one we are borrowing from Riley, who remember is actually 7 weeks younger than Brady. But he's tall and his mom, Laura, doesn't stuff him in to clothes that are too small for him like I do. lol! But how could I resist when the clothes are as cute as this?! Laura got this authentic soccer uniform about a year ago when they went to Ireland and Riley was just a "wee lad." Poor dude didn't even get to wear it. :( Thanks for the loaners Ri-Ri!

So here are some cute shots from today at the little tykes gym, at home, at the playground, and finally cooling off with the hose set on "mist" (a reminder from the fun he had at the zoo).



This is by far my favorite picture from today. You can see the absolute DELIGHT on his face. He was SQUEALING with joy! Love you happy boy!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i LOVE your cheerios shirt!!