Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Funny story

Brett comes in from outside this evening and I say to him, "Someone's grilling cheeseburgers. Did you smell them?"
He leans his head towards Brady and goes, "No. I don't."
"Really?" I say, "because that yummy scent was strong and it totally makes me want a cheeseburger."
"Oh." he says, "I thought that was your new code for Brady's poopy diapers and I couldn't smell it."
ROTFL!
I suppose I do have some weird euphemisms for Brady's dirty dees. Yeah, I'm back to discussing poop again. Bear with me. :p When he was a newborn, his poop smelled like buttered popcorn. (I read that somewhere and totally agreed!) So when he had a dirty diaper, I'd ask him, "Did you go to the movies?" or I'd say, "Somebody has buttered popcorn and I don't know who" and look at him. It's the expression I use. Lately for some reason (maybe the combo of the diaper+diaper cream+poop), at times Brady's dirty diaper smells like breakfast sausage and syrup. So I say, "Somebody made breakfast!" In thinking of these things, I can see why when I said, "Somebody's grilling cheeseburgers." Brett sniffed Brady. LOL!!!! So funny!

1 comment:

Piggy said...

HAHA!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!! :D