Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alarm Clock Brady-o

Brady and I got extra time together today. At 8:45 this morning, Omayma called to tell me that Brady had thrown up. She said it may have just been an isolated incident and that she would call me to come get him if it happened again...she called me back 30 minutes later. :( I am such a sappy first-time mom, that I was sort of sad to realize I had missed one of Brady's "firsts." LOL! As I was telling Omayma, Adela, and Flori this when I went to pick Brady up, I realized how ridiculous that sounded. They all assured me that it would happen again and that I really hadn't missed anything major. :p Sure enough, at 11:00 when I was covered in it, I realized this was a "first" that was okay to miss. haha!

Aside from the inability to keep anything down, the little man is just fine. In fact if you saw him, you'd have no idea he was even sick! We were upstairs and I was doing laundry when I heard music coming from the guest room. I go in there and there's Brady with a very proud smile standing over the alarm clock radio. His little fingers pressed all the buttons until one reacted. :) It was so funny to watch him boogey that I finally got the camera. He first learned "on" and then "off." Hours later when Daddy came home, Brady was still quite proud of his new skill. He showed Daddy the Brady-o Radio, and danced his stomach bug away.

1 comment:

Piggy said...

That's a much more pleasant way of learning that Brady can set the alarm. We found out when Drea's alarm clock went off at 5 a.m.!