Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Monster in Training

As previously reported, Brady often likes to growl. He's very much like Romey- neither one growls because they're angry, it's just how they talk. :) We also figure it's practice for Halloween. Brady is going to be a little monster for his first Halloween. I got a cute little monster costume like 3 years ago. Seriously. I found it in Nordstrom Rack for $6 and thought, "One day I will either have a child who will fit a 9 month old Halloween costume that is this cute, or I will know someone who does." So I bought it. Again, sucker for all things baby. :) Anyway, so Brady's growling is perfect! Funny how things work out, huh?

Growling is the only thing Brady will sometimes do on command. Yes, I know he's not a dog and shouldn't be asked to do tricks. :p But it is the only thing he responds affirmatively to. If I say, "Say raaaaaa!" he often does. So I make it sound greater than it is by tacking on a question first. "Brady, what does the monster (or lion) say? Say raaaaa!" :p He's got one month left of practicing until Halloween. There will be no "trick or treat" coming from this kid's mouth, just "raaaaa!"

Here's some video of Brady growling and then I just kept it going capturing the two brothers, furry and non-furry, interacting.

And a few more (timer) shots of my little monster and me this afternoon. Yup, the sun's making him look blond again. :)

2 comments:

Piggy said...

HAHA! That's the monster sound that Drea makes when she's destroying things like knocking over blocks or throwing toys. :D

Piggy said...

P.S. Oh, Brady's so cute growling and drooling like a puppy! :)