Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

For Grandpa and his co-workers

Grandpa sent us this email a few weeks ago: "Just thought I would let you know that Brady has brought a lot of laughter to Holden MSS. I have played the blog video of Tiffany giving him his bath. The honest true enjoyment Brady was having and his laugh make everyone coming into my office laugh, and go out feeling better.Thank Brady for us."

Our favorite sound (Brady's baby belly laughs that I do believe he gets from his Grandpa...who has a great belly laugh of his own!) erupted from the bathtub this evening. Again, I was a little late in pulling out the camera, but did manage to capture some of it.

This one's for you Holden MSS! Well, it's really for Grandpa so he can get a kick out of watching his son play with his son. :)

1 comment:

Piggy said...

I absolutely love the sound of babies laughing! It's music to my ears! What a happy baby! :D