Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ready for the runway

Brady has his first professional extended photo shoot today @ Portrait Innovations. What fun! Despite having a cold (and his runny nose showed up in some of the close-ups!), Brady did great for the hour it took to capture 75 photos and the next hour it took deciding on the ones we liked and having them printed while we waited. The package even included a CD of the photos so I didn't have to "scan" them in. haha! Here's a few:

4 comments:

veronica said...

Oh my goodness, I can't say it enough. That Boy is soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Even as a non-tech fan, I can appreciate how cute Brady is with the Hokie Bird!!!

Piggy said...

THOSE PHOTOS ARE TOO CUTE!!!! :D

Soma said...

GREAT pics! I found the 6 months pictures to be the best - so easy to get baby to smile. 9 months and one year are a lot harder. We went to portait innovations, too and were happy with the results. Again, super great pics - I bet it was hard to choose which prints to get!!! Send me one for my refrigerator!