Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do you see what I see?

Today Brady talked face to face with Meemaw in Florida via webcam and Skype. Too cool! Meemaw was having some technical audio difficulties, so we could not hear her via Skype (even though she could hear us). So we used both the phone and the webcam. Brady sat in his Bumbo. Yes, using the Bumbo in this fashion (up on the desk as opposed to the floor) is exactly why it was recalled (doh!), but really I was right there next to him so he was safe. It was perfect- his own little office chair!

This morning I also took a few shots of Brady because I love his little puppy outfit and shoes. Thanks Aunt Mar! The outfit fits great and is perfect for this cooler fall weather!

Just doing my early morning calisthenics...
You know, squats and stuff-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady says "Live long and prosper" Meemaw!

T-Luh said...

LOL! That is TOO funny b/c I was totally going to comment on that in this post...you know, he is a KIRK after all. :p

Amber said...

That is so neat! I love that he can talk to his Meemaw that way!

Anonymous said...

I love this lil outfit!! so cute!