Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Now THIS is how I roll...

Brady got some new wheels today. Well, actually I found this too cool Jeep Renegade walker in April when the Thaivalappils and I were at their community yard sale. How could I pass this thing up?! It was $10 and it is so freakin' cute! Anyway, so we finally brought it out today and Brady took his new ride out for a spin. It's hysterical because being that it's a walker, it's really like the Flintstones' car. Brady wasn't sure about it at first and we had to help him, but he's getting the hang of it and I suspect it will be another of his favorite toys. I can tell you it's one of mine because he looks so cute "driving" it!
Taking it for a test drive:

Road rage already!

Cruising...

3 comments:

veronica said...

Eventually that horn is going to drive you bonkers! Trust me it is cute now but just you wait. I have to say that is the cutest walker I have ever seen!

Piggy said...

The road rage video cracked me up! :D

Soma said...

Adorable! Now I wish that we had gotten Kadyn a walker!