Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2014

Donuts with Dad...and Mom...and Gingerbear

I love it when the elf's placement is easy...a repeat from last year b/c Donuts with Dads is again today.  This year, Gingerbear had his donuts with us from last year
 
(and one of himself reminiscing last year....it's simple things like this that make me grateful that I've kept this blog going) :)
Notice Gingerbear's necklace?  He's been wearing it since yesterday.  Sylive made it for him and left him this sweet note.  She wrote it herself, asking her big bro how to spell things. (Gingerbear's responses are there too.)  oh my heart.
So Donuts with Dad happened...but there's no evidence this year.  Apparently I have to ask Brett to take picts.  sigh. Typical boys.  Our "Munchkins with Mom" however is well documented...not only thanks to me, but b/c Sylvie kept requesting pictures!  lol!  That's so us! :)
 
 
 
 
 "Cheers snowgirl!"

No comments: