Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Grinch Day

It's Grinch Day in first grade today!  Instructions were to dress up in Grinch-wear, or as a Who or the Grinch/wear green  Brady wasn't so sure about the green hair at first (he's getting in to that stage where he's nervous what others might think of him), but once he got to the first grade hall and saw all his pals, he was all for it.  (Even complained to me when I picked him up at the end of the day that, "Mommy! My Grinch hair is almost out!  I need more!") ;p  I was there again today, as I am every day volunteering with centers, and making a Grinch snack with the class.  So I had some Who hair and my Who socks on.  :)
(photo cred: Syl)
The girls gave me so Great ideas for Sylvie's hair style for her upcoming recital!
 Brady and Zavier
 Max and Brady

No comments: