Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Players Gonna Play, Play, Play

Oh yes I did.  And it was really easier than you'd think.  I just took the Minecraft sword and mask I printed for Brady's Halloween costume and resized them to fit our little buddy.  Awesome sauce!
 
btw, Brady is just adorbs with Gingerbear.  This morning both Brady and Sylvie were being crazy at breakfast.  I told them to Not start the day this way, noting that it wouldn't be good for Gingerbear's report and he didn't want to have a bad report for Santa.  After breakfast on the way upstairs to brush his teeth, I saw Brady look directly at Gingerbear's eyes and mutter quietly, "Sorry. I'm sorry."
oh my heart.  Love you, sweet boy!

No comments: