Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winter Stash

Had the oil changed in my car today and the mechanic called with a finding that he "has not ever seen in 20 years as a mechanic". ...like 75 dog bones shoved in my air filter. Um, what?!?! Oddly enough, this actually didn't surprise me but almost made sense since a week earlier when Brady went to put on his winter boots (which are also in the garage next to a giant box of dog bones) and said, "uh, Mommy? Why are there dog bones filling up my boots?" I have no idea how the bones are getting dispersed among the garage (and this is disturbing me a bit) but happy to provide entertainment to the shop today. (The mechanic took this picture, which he sent to me, all of his co-workers, and the corporate office. Ha!). They tell me I should see improved gas mileage now; so there's that.

No comments: