Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

we girls hung out, played, and ran a few errands.  Sylvie outfitted Pinkie Pie Pony with all sorts of sparkly pretty things, and then asked me to take their picture.  But, of course!
We had lunch at Chik-fil-A.  "Look Mommy! Nobody taked me!" She shouts loudly across Chik-Fil-A causing other diners to chuckle. She had previously asked if she could go find a table while I ordered and I said "no, please stay by my side" "why?" "So nobody will take you away from me, Syl" But I let her sit solo while I grabbed some napkins, and so came the proud declaration of obvious fact.
"What kind of squeezie apple sauce is this, Mommy? Oh, I know. Apples and sticks" yumm? ha!

No comments: