Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day!

5 different neighbors passing the house today said, "I love your sign!" and it made me happy! (Brett was exasperated with me for saving all the pallets from when the patio was done.  I've been crafting with them and I'm Loving the final products!)
For the first time ever, Brett and I have off this govt holiday.  (Just this year, Booz Allen switched to the federal govt holiday schedule.  We're also amidst a government shutdown and I have limited work to do, so really need to take this time off.)  LCPS is open today, since the kids were home two days last week.  So Sylvie went to daycare this morning and Brady went to kindergarten.  But (super exciting!) got to take the bus HOME instead of to kg extension.  He was Thrilled...and I looked like a mom on the first day of school taking her kids picture getting off the bus.  SO fun!!

No comments: