Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 17, 2013

VoW-ing to Have a Happy Birthday!

We hosted the neighborhood VoW happy hour last night and birthday cake shots were consumed! Dale- Aug 19, Brett- Aug 16, Joy- Aug 15, Jennifer- Aug 20, and me- Aug 23 I don't think I've had a shot in like 8 years...and since I'm back-blogging I will admit that I paid for this awesomeness with a hangover the next day (again, haven't had one of those in like 8 years!)  But still it was a fantastic way to celebrate!
I'm pretty sure Brett's making fun of me taking pictures in these two shots.  lol, good thing it's your birthday and you're so cute, mister!  ;p
Joy calls these bookend failures. haha! We just couldn't get it together, but photoJENic was perfect.  omg, it was funny!
Brett: "Nope, not a good one. When Tiffany drinks, her smiles get huge 
and her Chinese eyes get small." (true dat!) 
I'm trying to keep my eyes open and Joy's checking for me...
Okay, how's this?  (cheeese! preschool-style)
 Brett: "Joy, no. You do Not want to copy Tiff."
can't.stop.laughing.
Take #12...okay, good enough!  Love these ladies!
Happy Birthday Us!

No comments: