Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mommy and Me Tea

I could not get up this morning.  Brett came upstairs @ 10 AM and said, "What do you think you're 22, sleeping in like this?" :)  {Grandma and Papa had the kids overnight.} and I said, "ugh, I hurt.  I'm not ever going to do that again." and he replies, "Well, now you just sound like a 17-year old." hahahaha!  But as ill as I felt, I had a great reason to get up...Mommy and Me Tea hosted by Angela and Angelina, our neighbors just a few houses up.  Dresses, cucumber sandwiches, and princess-level fanciness. What a special treat!
 
Chocolate trumps fancy.  Sure, it may be improper tea party etiquette, but she looked at me like I was crazy when I suggested I wipe her hands clean with a napkin. She goes, "No, I got it." 
 "What? Do I have something on my face?"
Angelina had a sweet bunny (a real live one, as Sylvie told me) and they swaddled him like a baby and took turns petting him. So sweet.

No comments: