Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Sleepover

Brady has had Colton and Jerel sleepover our house several times, and he and Sylvie have sleepovers in each other's rooms every night, but he's never gone on a sleepover, until tonight!  He went over to Jerel's and could not have been more excited for this.  SO awesome! 
Drop-off: Bye Buddy! Be good!
Susan texted me updates, which I loved!
 
 
 
 
Sylvie realized that "Brady havin' a sleepover with his best friend and Daddy havin' a sleepover with his friend."  I didn't want her to feel left out so I told her we could have a girls' sleepover in my room.  She was very excited for this, but passed out by 8 PM b/c she hadn't napped today.  I texted Brett a pict of the Littlest Luhring sleeping and said, "I do miss you, but Sylvie's got your sleeping (with 1,000 pillows) down pat, so it's almost as if you're right here. ha!"

No comments: