Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

While the Cat's Away...

the kids and Daddy will play with a mouse! ;p  Kristin hosted Mom's Movie Night Out at her home this evening.  As Brett predicted, we didn't watch the movie at all...just sat around the kitchen table, eating, drinking, and enjoying each other's company.  SO much fun- with the two Jens, the two Tiffanys, and Kristin! (I stayed until about 1:30...and could have probably chatted all night long with Kristin! Love her!)  Brett said he wanted to do "something fun" with the kids, but wasn't sure what.  I told him to call Chad and have the boys come over since we moms were invading their house.  {Very funny b/c an almost identical conversation was going on in the Pauley house.}  Anyway, I left knowing that Brett would think of something and they'd all be happy.  About an hour later Kristin gets a text from Chad that he "ran in to Brett and kids @ Red Robin."  She says, "And all is well; they found each other anyway."  Serendipity!  Awesome; we do love us some Pauleys!  The dads and kids decided to meet up at Chuck E. Cheese's.  I don't have any more details, but these were on the counter when I came home tonight-
I love Chuck's portraits! :)  Sylvie's cards also made me chuckle.  Her lion man hair goes awesome with her "Wild Life" ID card.  She looks fabulous!  The next day she asked me, "Is dat me or a boy cheerleadah?"  haha!  I said, "It appears to be Daddy holding your hair back in an attempt to actually see your face."  LOL!

No comments: