Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

:) Restored

I was in a bad mood earlier this week.  Everything was just sort of setting me off.  Little things, stupid things.  For example, we were told to send an empty tissue box in to school with Brady so that he could create his Valentines mailbox.  We only have the short square boxes, so I thought it best to send in two so that he could stick them together.  But I only had one empty box by the time it was due.  So I took a 70% box full of tissues apart and for some reason it really annoyed me every time I looked at the messy homeless pile of tissues.  I was more annoyed when I asked Brady if his mailbox came out cool with the two boxes and he said, "I only used one 'cuz other friends' moms didn't send one in, so Ms. Kathy gave someone one of my boxes."  Again, I was in a mood, I thought to myself, "Well it better have been someone I liked, at least!"  LOL!  Anyway, my mood is better now...it's been a happy Valentine's Day and my pile of tissues is no longer homeless.  In fact, their home received a makeover with fresh paint and decoration...and I Love it!!!  :)

No comments: