Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Moving Day

Today's the day...we're moving out of 21520.  We closed on our new home on Tuesday, but the sellers rented back so they'd have time to move out.  On Friday we got the keys.  On Saturday- Daddy and Papa painted; Grandma and I packed; Brady and I watched Sylvie's dance recital practice; and then Brady went over to Colton's house for an all-day playdate (awesome!).  So today- we're moving!  Here we go!
I think mostly the kids thought this whole process was just fun!  But how could they not, given the combination of cool things like donut-hole munchkins and overturned couches-turned-forts?! ha!
 
 
 
These two looked SO cute here.  I was mad that the only camera I had was my iPhone and the picts are blurry.  :(  They are taking a well-deserved break!
Two Guys and A Truck...
Love them both and SO grateful that they moved all of our belongings!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i can't believe they moved ALL your belongings! that's crazy and impressive!