Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

We're Off to See the Wizard...

...the Wonderful Wizard of Dance, Ms. Kristen!!!
Today is our make-up Halloween dance class (last Monday's class was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy).  Here's my Facebook post:
JOY- it's what dance class brings and what brought us to dance class! {Thank you Ms. Joy for the recommendation to Tutus and Tiaras and for the adorable Halloween costume!}
Dorothy's awesome hair is courtesy of Ms. Adela {you know I can't do this!!!}.
This is Sylvie with her BFFs.  
She LOVES these girls- Emma and Jillian (or "Jill-la-lon" as she calls her).
This was the cutest conversation.  They are all inviting each other over their houses.  Emma said, "I have princess costumes for you and you at my house!"   Here Sylvie is saying, "I have butterfly wings for you and you and necklaces at my house!!!"  Girls and their plans, clothes, and accessories...SO adorable!
 Standard "dance class pose" outside Ms. Omayma's house-
 Ms. Kristen was Waldo, Violet was a cat, Jia was an angel, and Anaya was a dancer.
 Sylvie's saying, "first position" (and it's adorable how she says it!) in response to Ms Kristen's, 
"Put on your ducky feet! What do the ballerinas call this?"
After class, I signed Sylvie up for the winter recital.  Here she is getting measured for her very first costume...SO exciting!!!  (and cute b/c here is Sylvie's version of what I told her was happening, "Ms. Kristen measure me. She gonna buy me a dress!!!" :)

No comments: