Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You're Gonna Cry, cry, cry...

So tonight both my little crazies were crying after they were mean to each other and I told them to each go take some time out.  The noise level was kind of funny and after listening to it for a while I decided to video the scene so that I could share this hilarity with Brett.  Well, filming cry babies proved to be effective to get them to stop.  I think they saw the absurdity in it too!  hahahaha!  They've watched this video with me about 100 times already and the three of us laugh every.single.time.  :p Hmm, wonder how long this new found trick will work???

1 comment:

mthaival said...

This is amazing!!!! And I can't tell you how common this scene is in our house. I've started pretending to cry too when they get started...and it usually gets us all laughing. I am so going to show Maya this video tonight!