Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Visiting the Easter Bunny

Cuties!

He likes his "new best shoes" (as he calls them). Sometimes Brady uses "best" for "favorite." It's cute, as is he! :) I was battling Brett about Brady's hair length as it was growing out...I kept asking him to at least trim the sides. But actually I like it now. Sad, b/c he looks like such a big boy with long hair. But boy, he is handsome! :)
Link
At the risk of sounding racist, I first confirmed with Pradeep (yes, one of our darkest friends) that the EB @ Dulles was indeed white (I like the white one so much better than the brown one...and actually prefer the chubby one over the slim one.). Then after naps we went to visit the Big Guy at the mall. I was a little worried about what the line might look like on Good Friday, but it was short and we were third in line.Link

I chose the kids outfits this morning thinking we would be going to a spring festival at a local farm. But I changed our plans when I realized the farm closed early on weekdays and that the EB would not be there anyway. Anyway, so they're not rockin' their "Sunday Bests" for the pict with the big bunny, but they're so cute it doesn't really matter. :)

Sylvie was still unsure and requested that she sit with me and Not the Easter Bunny. She was kind of Hilarious in the car and I tried to record her, but recording while driving just wasn't happening. This was her though: "We gonna go to da maaaaahhhll. We gonna see da Ea-tah Bunny. Somebuddy gonna take ah pitch-ah. You do not hafta say "cheeeeeese!" (she demonstrates cheeeese! face). You just havta f-while (smile) like dis (again, demonstrates nice smile). Bway-dee! Look at me! Like dis!" I was dying laughing! I did take one picture of her at a stoplight. She put on Brady's sunglasses (upside down) and said she was ready for her picture with the bunny. haha!

Mall train + lollis from the EB...doesn't get much better than this! :p

No comments: